In this 'Read more' section we look at the dynamics of the stratosphere and the impact of aeroplane emissions. We then concentrate on the chemistry of the ozone layer and on the role chlorofluorocarbons.
Finally we try to clear up one of the great misunderstandings in climate science and look the differences between global warming and ozone depletion.
1. Dynamics of the stratosphere and aviation
- Dynamics of the stratosphere
- Aviation: development and climate impact
* Worksheet 1: Quiz about aviation and climate
* Worksheet 2: Transport, CFCs and ozone decomposition