2. Generate climate-relevant statistics!
Go to http://www.globalis.no/ and choose English language. Then choose four different countries, for instance:
1) your own country in Europe
For each country, find information about
1) present population and population growth rate, estimated population in 2015
2) present energy consumption per capita
3) present CO2 emission per capita and how this has changed during the past decades
What can you say from these data about each country's present and possible future contribution to increasing the greenhouse effect?